Decent treatment letter
We are the entity that articulates the organisms that are part of the National System for the Attention and Integral Reparation to Victims - SNARIV - and that leads actions of the State and society to assist, attend and repair the victims, in favor of a more inclusive and peaceful country.
In the Unit, the attention we pay to citizens is considered, respectful, reserved and with dignified treatment
Know your rights:
- Be treated with respect and diligence.
- Access all the information of the Unit, unless it has express legal reserve.
- Receive a timely response to your requests within the established legal deadlines.
- Receive special and priority attention, under the principle of differential approach, which adopts a series of measures aimed at supporting the situation of marked vulnerability of some victims due to their age, disability and / or chronic or serious diseases.
- Require compliance with the responsibilities of public servants and individuals who perform administrative functions in the Unit.
- Receive information, guidance and legal and psychosocial accompaniment, to facilitate access to the exercise of the rights to truth, justice and reparation.
- Require the confidentiality of your information.
- Children and adolescents may directly submit requests, complaints or claims according to their interest, in relation to their personal welfare and special protection, which will have priority over the turn over any other.
- Any other right recognized by the Constitution, laws, especially Law 1448 of 2011 and international treaties that are part of the Constitutionality Block.
Additionally, as victims, in accordance with Article 03 of Law 1448 of 2011, they have the right to:
- Be repaired adequately, differentiating, and transforming the effect of the damage they have suffered.
- Go to scenarios of institutional and community dialogue.
- Be beneficiaries of the actions taken by the State to protect and guarantee the right to live in conditions of dignity.
- Request and receive humanitarian assistance and help
- Participate in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of the public policy of prevention, attention and integral reparation.
- Access to a public policy of assistance, attention and comprehensive reparation with a differential approach.
- Family regrouping when due to reason victimization type the family nucleus has been divided.
- Return to their place of origin or relocate to another, under secure, dignified and voluntary conditions.
- Access to land restitution in case of prior dispossession.
- To know the information on the routes and means of access to the assistance, attention, integral reparation and land restitution measures to the victims belonging to black, Afro-Colombian, palanqueras, raizales, indigenous, rom and other communities.
- Know the status of judicial and administrative proceedings in which they have an interest as parties or interveners
- Men, women, children and adolescents have the right to live free from violence
Know your duties:
- Act in accordance with the principle of good faith, avoiding actions that hinder the process, ie, make or provide, with knowledge, statements or false documents or make reckless or threatening statements.
- Exercise your rights responsibly.
- Treat public servants respectfully.
- Respect the rows and / or shifts assigned in the Points of Attention and / Regional Centers.
- Take care of the facilities and elements provided for your service, comfort and well-being.
- Make use of the services in accordance with the conditions, obligations and restrictions established in the laws and Comply with the requirements or procedures established in the laws and regulations in force to access the services or to carry out procedures and requests.
- Ensure the privacy and security of the use of your identification and confidential information provided by the Unit.
- Deliver the corresponding information in a timely manner to facilitate the identification of your procedure, request or need.
- Keep the contact information and / or news of the family unit updated in the Unit.
- Submit a statement before the Municipal Personality, Ombudsman or Attorney's Office to inform the victimizing facts.
- Do not pay intermediaries for paperwork of different entities of the State because they are free.
- Always provide name, surname, ID number, address, email, telephone, where you can be contacted if you require an extension of a requirement and / or inform the processing of the same by the Unit.
- Report any irregular event that occurs in the participation spaces through various face-to-face and virtual channels for the effective participation of the citizen in general and victims in particular in the design, formulation, development and monitoring of policies, plans and programs of the Unit.
1. Telephone and Virtual Channel
All citizens, without needing to go to the point of care or file a right of petition, can access the same information through our telephone and virtual channel through the following services:
Contact center: The Entity has two telephone lines. Line 018000911119 for free contact from landlines nationwide and fixed line for the city of Bogota 4261111. Telephone support is provided from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. at 9:00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
Fax Server: Reception of documents via fax associated with the procedures of the citizen with the Entity. The access to the service is given by dialing option number 8, from the menu that is displayed when contacting the telephone lines from a Fax service.
WEB Chat: Provides attention by sending and receiving messages through the website of the Unit. Access to the service is done by entering the Chat link on the Unit's website - www.unidadvictimas.gov.co. The hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. at 9:00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
Video Call: It is a service that through the transmission of voice and video allows a more personalized attention. Access to the service is done through the video call link on the Entity's website -www.unidadvictimas.gov.co- or through the self-service kiosks provided at some service points and regional centers. The hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. at 9:00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m.
Self-service kiosks: This service, available at some points of care and regional centers, allows the citizen to make automated consultations, contact a counselor through video call or chat and make a PQR.
2. Written channel
All citizens without the need for intermediaries can present their petitions, complaints, claims and reports through the following means:
WEB page: through the Citizen Service link all citizens can make their requests by typing or otherwise attaching the document.
Registration window: physical requests can be filed at a national level at the unit and regional centers.
3. In-person channel:
Face-to-face attention is provided through the Service Points and Regional Centers located throughout the national territory. To access the specific information and the location of the different points you can consult the web page www.unidadvictimas.gov.co in the link Service to the Citizen - Points of Service.
Additionally, through these channels, the citizen will have access to information on the status of their procedure and a timely and effective response to their requests within the deadlines established by law.
- The requests and requirements can be made through the channels of attention and other suitable means approved by the Unit.
- The procedures and services of the Unit for Comprehensive Care and Reparation for Victims are FREE and do NOT require INTERMEDIARIES.